Document Scanning Services
From a simple document scanning service to a complete document management solution – we provide secure and quality document scanning services to businesses across the UK.
• Next day UK collection service
• ISO 27001 & 9001, PCI and Cyber Essentials accredited
• Free on-site survey
• GDPR Compliant
How it works
- Secure collection - We can collect from anywhere in the UK within 24 hours and can also provide archive boxes and help with on-site packing.
- Preparation and scanning - We remove staples, paperclips and bindings to allow a seamless feed through our high-spec scanning equipment.
- Processing and data capture - We can clean up your images and process to your requirements, before outputting to a digital format of your choice.
- Delivery - We return your data via a secure download or storage medium, or host it on Pearl Cloud, our fully managed cloud-based solution.
Document Shredding Services
Once we’ve scanned and extracted your data, we can shred your documents according to BSI standards. We’ll only do this with your approval after a set time. If you don’t want them shredded, we’ll return them or store them securely for you.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is a process used to automatically extract text from images. We’ll usually use the text to create Searchable PDFs, but can also produce many other file types. OCR makes it trivial to search through your documents or produce editable versions of them.
Our document scanning collection service covers the UK and Europe using our own unmarked fully tracked fleet of vehicles for added security.
With the capacity to digitise around 10 million images per month, we can accommodate urgent and demanding document scanning requirements.
We can fulfil any document scanning requirements – we provide document scanning services for both small and large volume projects.
No obligation scanning quotation We cater for both low to high volume document scanning services
Scan a box, plant a tree
When scanning your documents with Pearl Scan, we help to offset the carbon footprint by planting a tree for every box scanned, no matter how many boxes you have.
We care about the future of our planet, and as a responsible supplier, we want Pearl Scan to have a lasting climate-positive legacy.
Scan your paper into trees today!
Suppliers’ invoices, statements, debit/credit notes, expenses and audit reports.
Employee files and payroll records for both ‘live’ files and ‘leaver’ files.
Patient notes, GPs’ Lloyd George, dental records, mental health and occupational health.
Client files, intellectual property rights and permissions files.
Collection, delivery and dispatch notes, site files and plans and health & safety files.
Planning and building control files, maps, plans and housing and tenancy files.
Pupil and student files, payroll, HR files, archives and student registration cards.
Client files, production records, technical drawings and maps and audit reports.
All incoming post (Including invoices and general office documents) via paper and digital.
Project folders, invoices, drawings, microfiche and rolls of microfilm etc.