- It all starts with putting together a rough draft of the questionnaire, survey form or an exam paper. Once this has been drawn up, the next stage is to design the form in the most user and computer friendly format.
- If the form has been already been designed, we can review it for you from the scanning and automated data capture point of view to ensure that it meets the technical guidelines. However, if you would like our data capture team to design the form for you, we have an experienced in-house team who can work with you to put together some design ideas based on your requirements.
- Once the design of the form has been approved, it would require printing if being distributed as paper or distribution via an electronic system – we can help with both methods.
- Once the surveys, questionnaires or exam papers have been completed by the recipients, these can be delivered to our scanning and data capture bureau or these can be collected from the required location (s)
- Once received, we will capture and extract the data using our sophisticated OCR, ICR, OMR, Barcode and data input technologies.
- The data will then be extracted and supplied in your required file format such Excel, CSV and SPSS etc.
- The originals can be returned, stored securely for the required period or shredded to the BSI standards.
Data extraction for any form
Our scanning and data capture services provide fast and accurate data gathering from all types, sizes, shapes and volumes of forms and questionnaires.