Project Files Scanning & Conversion
- Proof of Delivery
- Planning and Building Control
- Client File Digitisation & Conversion
- On-Site Document Scanning
- Archive Pension Microfiche Digitisation & Conversion to Digital Format
- Aerospace Document Management
- Document Scanning and Processing Services for Banks, Building Societies and Private Lenders
- Accounts Payable Invoice Automation Services
- HR Document Management
- Legal Document Scanning
- Medical Record Scanning
- Education Sector Scanning
Why spend resources on storage when you could have everything in the cloud? Pearl Scan's Project Files Conversion Service has helped many businesses to go paperless.
Traditionally, the day to day documents relating to projects are stored in paper files which after completing the project are archived either to an archive facility or stored in the office in filing cabinets. Therefore a business will incur a storage cost which is not a one off. Also, access to these documents requires either waiting for the file to be retrieved from the archive or locating it from a filing cabinet
There is a modern way to store and access these files, which is by having these scanned and stored into a digital filing system. This eliminates the need for physical storage and files can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Pearl Scan provides that very service to help businesses transform their paper files to digital format using best practices and cost effectiveness compared to scanning documents internally.
Things to consider
Although scanning a few documents for many businesses is not a new or unusual task, however when you are considering high volumes of files to be scanned, there are a number of things we have learnt that businesses should consider which can help to create a more practical approach to the digitisation of files. Our customer services and sales coordinators can work with your business to establish a scoping document which will help you to understand the cost, time-frame and compliance relating to your particular industry.
- What types of documents are being considered for scanning (e.g. project folders)
- What type of files/folders the documents stored in (e.g. cardboard folder, ring binders or lever arch files)
- What are varying documents sizes present in the files/folder (e.g. A5, A4, A3 and any larger sizes)
- Are the file stored in the filing cabinets or storage containers
- On average how often the documents are accessed
- How many people would need to access the scanned files
- How are the files currently labelled, categorised and filed
- Would you need to access the scanned files from outside the office/remote location
- Can the originals be securely shredded upon successful conversion of the files to digital format
Returning your files
Once converted to digital format the files can be stored in the traditional Microsoft Windows Explorer/Shared Folder/Drive, Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 or many clients have chosen our complimentary Halogen Document Storage & Retrieval system which is specifically designed for highly volume document storage and retrieval scenario. To meet the diverse demand of the various industries, we have also developed the Pearl Cloud document storage and retrieval system which sits on our fully managed cloud platform. Our clients can securely access their project documents from anywhere in the world and at any time.