Document Scanning Service
Pearl Scan offer a wide range of scanning and management services which all centre on the scanning of commercial as well as rare, precious and confidential documents and book archives with bespoke search and retrieval software solutions for desktop, network and web access.
Our Document Management solutions are tailor-made to each individual client's requirements according to their market sector and internal departments. Our scanning bureau deploys only the best in the business scanners, digitisers and capture software to provide high quality and compliance based scanning services. Our scanning technology enables us to scan, capture, convert and digitise any physical type of document including forms, surveys, A0 colour plans, maps, fragile bound books and all formats of microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards.
Our in-house software development team provide comprehensive solutions for many aspects of document management software which are focussed on ease of use and speed of access.
Pearl's scanning bureau typically provides document scanning services to Professionals (Finance, Accounts payable, Insolvency, Asset, Health, Medical, Pharmaceutical etc), Legal, HR, Property and Estates, Education, Heritage, Media, Construction, FM, Health & safety.
These document management solutions can be provided to all areas and markets of the UK and Europe Economy and Industry Sectors including, Public & Private Sector, Organisations, Associations, Societies, Clubs, Local Government, PLCs, SMEs, Charities, PCTs, Utilities, Schools/Colleges/Universities and Retail & Distribution.
We cater for businesses as well as for private individuals and students (special discount for students on thesis or book scanning). Pearl Scan document scanning bureau is flexible and scalable with the ability to scan small to large bulks projects whether scanning is needed just as one-off, on-demand or on regular basis. Continue reading about our document scanning service.
Related articles from our blog:
- Scanning - a Lifeline for Struggling Organisations
- Hiring Scanning Services vs. Scanning In-House
- How Much Does Document Scanning Service Cost?
- HR Digital Document Management: The Smart Choice For Flexible Working
Document Scanning Service
Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring Pearl Scan to scan your documents:
- A decade of experience working with the most reputable companies in the UK. See which companies have trusted us.
- We offer a wide range of scanning services which can be tailored to suit your needs
- Custom built scanning bureau focussed around security, safety, confidentiality and scalability
- Our scanning bureau is fully equipped with state-of-the-art dedicated scanning hardware for a wide range of document types and sizes making us a one-stop service for your scanning and digital conversion cycle
- Infrastructure to support small-to-large, quick-to-long terms projects, nationwide
- In-house document management development facilities to offer bespoke solutions
- Cloud powered secure document hosting service. Learn about Pearl Cloud, our document cloud storage service
- Free document management software. Learn about our Halogen, our document management software
- Backed up by external quality and security audits
- Our operations have been audited and approved by many NHS, Local Authorities, Private blue chip companies to ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 27001 (Information Management System) and EMS 14001 (Environment Management System) and Data Protection 1998. See the full list of Pearl's accreditations and certifications
- Digitisation service London area, Manchester and the Northwest, Birmingham and the Midlands and rest of the UK.