Document Scanning Services
Pearl Scan Group offers wide range of scanning services and document management solutions; ranging from day to day handling of general office mail, customer files, accounts payable, HR, operational to archives, books and microfilms.
To provide flexible and scalable scanning services to our clients, we built a bespoke document scanning service centre and kitted it with the most advanced document and data capture technologies with the capacity to process upto 10 million images per month.
Our document scanning service bureau serves our private and public sector clients with an excellent logistics infrastructure, providing instant collection to their urgent document scanning needs to bulk collection and scanning services of their backlog throughout the country.
Alliance to our scanning services, Pearl Scan Group has invested in a dedicated software development division on high demand from our clients. The software division serves our document scanning clients to provide either fully managed Pearl Cloud or locally managed complimentary Halogen document management software.
Our software division also helps our clients who may have already implemented an electronic document management system (EDMS) and looking to have their backlog of files or going forward document scanning carried out.
Our document scanning services are tailored to our clients' objectives such as scanning of their documents, microfilm media, books for reference archive, office move, electronic document management, paperless office, digital mailroom, accounts payable automation, e-invoicing, employees files scanning, etc.
Clients who are considering having their documents scanned and convert to digital format will inevitably gain the following benefits by having their documents scanned;
- Space - You can free up much needed valuable office space.
- Costs – The physical cost of long-term storage and management can be eliminated by having the documents scanned and securely disposed-off.
- Compliance – Being compliant with document retention, data confidentiality and security is not an option– document scanning and digital document management provides better managed compliant in the most cost effective way.
- Security – Physical documents are more prone to being lost, damaged and being accessed by non-authorised users than digital files, which can be protected through user access control and data encryption technology.
- Efficiency – Whether working from office, home or remotely you can securely and instantly access your scanned files, saving time and bringing efficiency.
- Productivity – Instant file retrieval, easy sharing and greater control of documents will see a huge boost in office productivity and morale.
Pearl Scan Group was founded in 2003 with a main aim to aid organisations and individuals seeking help with their document scanning, data capture and document management needs. Over more than a decade now,
We have successfully completed projects for some of the most reputable companies in the UK including the BBC, NHS, many local authorities, BSkyB, University of Manchester, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Guinness World of Records, to name a few. Our scanning services are accredited to EN BS ISO certifications in 9001:2005, 27001 and 14001 to assure quality management and data security as well as we are PCI compliant and registered with ICO. Our document and data scanning bureau specialises in multiple types of documents, hr files, invoices, case files, matter files, surveys, questionnaires, books, magazines, newspapers, microfiche, microfilm, aperture cards, x-rays, photos, slides & negatives and large formats drawings / plans etc.
With almost 15 years of document scanning and data capture services experience, trusted by many reputable organisations in the United Kingdom – Pearl Scan Group brings wealth of experience, expertise and trust in handling any size of document scanning and data capture projects.
It could be a daunting task to find a reputable and compliant document scanning service provider, who takes the time to understand their customer’s needs regardless
You can contact us by email, filling in our Contact Us form or by telephone and we will be happy to assist you with your document scanning and data capture needs – a document scanning company you can always trust and reply on for all your scanning needs!