Pearl Scan offers a wide range of scanning services and document management solutions, meaning we can scan commercial as well as rare, precious and confidential documents and book archives with bespoke search and retrieval software solutions for desktop, network and web access. Our professional scanning bureau deploys only the best in the business scanners, digitisers and capture software, allowing us to scan, capture, convert and digitise any physical type of document including forms, surveys, A0 colour plans, maps, fragile bound books and all formats of microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards.
Our in-house software development team provide comprehensive solutions for many aspects of document management software which are focussed on ease of use and speed of access. Our document management solutions are tailor-made to each individual client's requirements according to their market sector and internal departmental needs. Pearl's scanning bureau typically provides document scanning services to Professionals (Finance, Accounts payable, Insolvency, Asset, Health, Medical, Pharmaceutical etc.), Legal, HR, Property and Estates, Education, Heritage, Media, Construction, FM and Health & Safety.
These document management solutions can be provided to all areas and markets of the UK and Europe Economy and Industry Sectors including: Public & Private Sector, Organisations, Associations, Societies, Clubs, Local Government, PLC's, SME's, Charities, PCTs, Utilities, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Retail and Distribution. As well as businesses, we also cater for private individuals and students with a special discount for students on thesis or book scanning. We offer Document Scanning in London, Manchester and rest of the UK.
Is your valuable office space being consumed by filing cabinets, boxes and folders full of paper? Can you access the information you need and share it with colleagues quickly? Scanning documents with Pearl Scan could provide a perfect solution to your document management and access issues.
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Scanning at true high resolution (minimum 300dpi)
- Use of professional / specialist Scanners
- Ability to scan from a business card up to A2 size
- Safe and Secure Facility
- In-house bespoke development facility for special requirements and projects
Regardless of the size or type of scanning you want, we will provide you with a package to suit you. We carefully analyse your needs, prepare proof-of-concept samples and explore options before recommending and implementing the most suitable and cost effective document scanning solution. We promise to beat any like-for-like quotation to ensure that our customers always receive the best value for their money and peace of mind guarantee of the services that we provide.
- A one off scanning of your document or archive to electronic format
- Advanced department or company document management solution
- Have your document scanned to disk or USB for secured storage
How document scanning services can help you
- Space - You can free up much needed, valuable office space by storing documents, previously stored in bulky filing cabinets, in a virtual storage system. When you scan a document there is no requirement to store it in hard copy any longer.
- Efficiency - With the ability to access scanned documents through simple text searches rather than wasting hours searching you will be able to complete tasks in a shorter space of time and benefit from an improved information flow.
- Productivity - Quick file retrieval, easy sharing and greater control of documents and workflow will see a huge boost in office productivity. This improved productivity could also see a boost in office morale.
- Costs - If you store your documents in off-site storage facilities or have seen the company budget drained by paper and printing costs, document scanning services offer long term cost savings which can see you reclaim costs to be focussed on core functional areas of the business.
- Compliance - You will no longer have to worry about complicated file retention laws and remaining compliant because, with digital documents, you can securely store compliant files for as long as needed without taking up physical storage space. They can also be retrieved easily for auditors, avoiding incurring fines.
- Security - You can minimize the risk of data loss by scanning documents and managing them digitally. Disaster recovery, password protection and file encryption give you peace of mind that your documents are as secure as they can be.
About us | Document scanning Company
Pearl Scan Solutions was founded in 2003 with a main aim to aid businesses, organisations and individuals struggling with document management issues and to help them go paperless and become more efficient. Over more than a decade we have grown into a leading national document scanning services provider, delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
Our focus is not only on what we do but also the way in which we do it. We have invested in the latest scanning technology so we can bring excellent, cost effective scans in a quick turnaround. With our extensive experience, you can be sure that your documents will be in safe hands.
We have successfully completed projects for some of the most reputable companies in the UK including BBC, NHS, Sky, The University of Manchester, Haribo, The Environment Agency and many more. Our services are fully accredited with ISO certifications to security and quality standards.