Document Scanning Company
We provide secure and efficient document scanning solutions
With our ability to scan over 10 million documents per month in our dedicated scanning centre, we have become a leading supplier for both public and private UK companies such as the BBC, Ginsters, NHS, Environment Agency, BAE, BSkyB, the University of Oxford and many smaller organisations and SMEs.
Whether it’s a small one-off job, or ongoing document support, we can help in a safe, secure and professional way that complies to industry good practice
We're an experienced document scanning company
Converting your printed documents to digital format will save your business space, time and ultimately money. So why not transform your working practices and overcome issues around document storage, management and compliance with a document scanning company who is passionate for providing excellent document scanning solutions by investing in people and technology?
Document scanning is our area of expertise
To give you an idea of our wide experience as a document scanning company, here are the kinds of departments and organisations that use our digital document scanning solutions.
- Accounts payable automation. Suppliers invoices, statements, debit/credit notes, expenses, bank reconditions, audit reports.
- HR document scanning and management. Employee files and payroll records.
- Medical document scanning and management. Patient files, GPs’ Lloyd George envelopes, dental records, mental health, occupational health.
- Legal documents scanning. Client files, commercial documentation, conveyancing files, tenancy files, litigation documents, case files, intellectual property rights, permissions files.
- Operations and administration document management. Collection, delivery and dispatch notes; site files and plans; health & safety files.
- Local councils and housing associations document management. Planning and building control files, maps and plans, housing and tenancy files.
- Document scanning and management for education sectors. Pupils’ and students’ files, payroll, HR files, archives, students’ registration cards.
- Manufacturing and production departments. Clients’ files, production records, technical drawings and maps, audit reports.
- Digital mailroom solutions.All incoming post converted to electronic mail. Delivered safely and securely to be read on your monitors or electronic screens.
- Secure shredding service. Shredding your paper document so you don't have to
Our document scanning service process
- Document collection. We will arrange the collection of your documents from anywhere in the UK, to a timescale that suits your needs. Where required, the whole collection/ scan/ delivery process can be turned around in 24 hours.
- Document conversion. Your files are presented as either PDFs, TIFFs, PDF/As or Jpegs or to any other digital format that you require. Your files can also be scanned to OCR (optical character recognition), to produce a searchable PDF format. We can also arrange to have files scanned into your existing electronic document management system – just ask.
- Document delivery. All digital documents and folders are presented as per your requirements. Some clients prefer to have their files organised in Microsoft Windows folders and subfolders. Others prefer to take advantage of a more advanced document storage and retrieval approach using our free, in-house Halogen or Pearl Cloud software. We are happy to discuss options that will best suit you.
- Document shredding. Once scanned and the digital data has been received by you, your paper documents are securely stored for the interim Quality Assurance period. Most of our clients will then require the original scanned material to be securely shredded. Our shredding services conform to the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), data protection, the environment agency and government regulations. Upon completion of the shredding process, a shredding certificate is also issued to you to complete the audit trail process.
Free document management and retrieval software for your digital files
Our dedicated software development division also offers you document management, storage and retrieval solutions. There are two options:
- Fully managed Pearl Cloud software. This unique cloud storage platform will look after your storage and retrieval needs, providing your employees with secure passwords and taking care of all admin. It eliminates the need for any in-house hardware, software, backups and maintenance.
- Free locally managed Halogen software. With both standalone and network versions, Halogen provides flexible and scalable options to SMEs and large corporations.
Integration with your electric document file management systems
Our software division will also scan your documents to a digital file format that will be compatible with your existing electronic document management system (EDMS). We will provide secure scanned documents that seamlessly integrate with Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, DocuWare, Alchemy, Invu, Sage, SAP or other ERP systems.