Document Scanning Services
Organisations and departments in Ireland and across the UK who deal with paper based documents on a regular basis whether having to refer back to an old archive system or simply just having to search and browse numerous cabinets will know first-hand that working with hard copy documents can a tedious task as well time consuming and not to mention how much office space is lost from towering filing systems (as the above image).
Many organisations have now realised the cost associated with ongoing paper file and document management, storage and compliances that come with it. Other options are now beginning to be explored more and more with the mostly like outcome would be to have your documents scanned and placed on to a digital platform. We have been a professional scanning company for almost 15 years and as technology keeps evolving we can increase our UK scanning services that's dedicated to helping you.
Our document scanning and data capture bureau has the capacity to scan and process 10 million images per month. Which means our UK scanning services are capable of scanning small scanning projects to scanning a large volume of documents also offereing a bulk scanning service. The document sizes can vary of our scanning capabilities, we can scan as small as a till reciept or bus ticket to a extra wide document like the drawing plans you often see on construction site. Our data capture and scanning services have been used from customers and clients from various industries and departments such as:
- Accounts Payable Department
- Human Resources Management
- Health Care Documents
- Legal Departments
Having all your files and documetnation such as client files, commercial documentation, conveyancing files, tenancy files, litigation documents, case files, intellectual property rights, permissions files, etc, in one place on a digital platform.
- Operations and Administration
- Local Councils and Housing Associations
- Universities and Schools
- Manufacturing and Production Departments
- Mail Post Room Departmenst
Document Scanning To Digital File Format
Scan to PDF is the most prefered digital file format from previous clients after we have scanned there documents. We do provide other digital options with our UK scanning services such as TIFF, PDF/A and Jpeg etc. In addition to having an image/scan of the document, the scanned images can be processed using an OCR software which performs an optical characters recognition for better search results when you need them. Read more...
Retrieval Options With Digital Storage
Some of our clients prefer to have the scanned files/folders and documents organised in typical Microsoft Windows folder/sub-folders structure, and other prefer to use more advance document storage and retrieval approach using our in-house open source Halogen software.
Document Scanning Services Delivered To Third Party Applications
After your documetns and files have been scanned to your prefered digital formats with an option of having metadata sumerising your basic informationin on either a CSV/XML format. The client's who are using any third party electronic document management systems such as MS, SharePoint, SAP, DocuWare, Alchemy, Planning Portal, Version 1, Sage, ERP Systems etc, Read more...
Document Scanning Company Dedicated To Help You
Whether you need small or a large volume of document scanned to digital format, we can tailor our document scanning services to suit you. Read more...
Here are a few good reasons that we think as well as are testified by our existing clients that why you should consider Pearl Scan Group to digitise and convert your documents. In case you need further assurance, please let our Sales Team know and they will be happy to provide you with any written references, case studies or arrange a site visit.
- Successfully serving the UK in the document scanning and data capture industry since 2003
- Accredited to EN BS 9001, 27001, 14001, committed to IIP, PCI, Skills Pledge and ICO
- A custom-built document scanning bureau around security, scalability and flexibility
- Robust infrastructure to support small to large document scanning volumes as well as both short to long-term projects
- Trusted by many well established and globally known organisations such as the BBC, NHS, University of Oxford & Cambridge, Guinness World of Records and many more
- To support our clients in need for a digital document management solution, we have developed our very own document management software and released it for free of charge as an open-source software – adding value and driving efficiency
- We are always thinking of ways to reduce document scanning and data capture services cost for our clients and constantly evolving from a typical box-standard document scanning service centre to a more of personal and creative service provider.
- In-house document management development facility to offer bespoke scanning services
- We offer a fully supported document scanning service and management system in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and throughout the UK.
- Pearl Cloud system to provide state of the art cloud based document management.
As a document scanning company Pearl Scan Group's scanning service bureau is at the fore-front of investing in the latest document scanning, digitisation, data capture and conversion technology. This enables our scanning service bureau to provide scalable, flexible and cost effective document scanning and management solutions.
If you would like to discuss your document scanning requirements, please contact us by filling out our online contact form or you can call our document scanning sales specialists on: 0161 832 7991 or 0845 225 5923 and they will provide you all the details, a quotation or answers to any questions that you may have of our UK scanning services.