Digital Mailroom Services
Our digital mailroom services offer cost and time savings as well as greater accountability, tracking and compliance for your business.
Secure | Confidential | Fast digital delivery
The process of manually handling and distributing incoming post is often slow, labour intensive, costly and often inefficient.
On the whole, this makes it difficult to provide a well-organised mail / postal handling and management service across a site or multiple sites, and often results in a duplicated workload while offering no reliable means of linking with back-office systems, which is a real legislation concern if your documents must be systematically recorded and stored to meet legislative or regulatory requirements.
Digital mailroom solutions
We provide digital mailroom services to all sizes and types of organisations, able to cater to all major cities in the UK – and everywhere in between. We help organisations to move from traditional manual post handling and distribution to offering fully automated digital mailroom services, resulting in cost effective and efficiently managed process.
To remain competitive and grow in a challenging market, organisations of all sizes need to constantly improve their business processes in order to be more cost-effective and efficient.
This is why many businesses are looking towards the mailroom as an area to improve. The cost of digital mailroom services has decreased considerably, making the benefits of digital mailrooms more accessible to many more companies.
Our digital mailroom service process
Digital mailroom services - Proof of concept
In the first instance, we will run a pilot project, with the aim of establishing a set of rules bespoke to each client and better understand of the volumes and staff levels required to meet any required targets / SLAs. We would usually assume this would take two to four weeks to establish.
Digitising your mail
The following steps are an example of a possible process for your virtual digital mailroom, but as we have mentioned earlier, all projects are bespoke to each client's individual specifications.
Advantages with having digital mail
- Improve operational effectiveness by prioritising incoming mail so that the most important documents are dealt and processed first.
- Improve overall mail management by centralising the storage and distribution of important business documents.
- Reduce the risk of lost information and lost time retrieving misplaced documents.
- Reduce the time between receipts of incoming mail and distribution within the business.
- Save money Rearranging and utilising digital mailroom assets and staff.
- Achieve effective integration between the mailroom and print-room.
- Ensure compliance and comprehensive incoming mail tracking.