Scan on Demand
Sometimes companies simply don’t have the budget to scan all of their documents at once so this is why Pearl Scan developed Scan-on-Demand. This document scanning solution offers all of the benefits of going digital without the need to commit to one big bulk scanning project.
It is a simple yet highly cost effective solution for medium to high volumes of documents.
How Scan on Demand Works
- COLLECTION- We collect documents from anywhere in the UK and store your boxes in our combined storage and scanning facility.
- REQUEST- You send us a file request via our file request system, through your desktop or online.
- SCANNING- We locate, scan your file and upload to our secure FTP for you to digitally access your file within the 2 hours or 24 hours.
- ORIGINALS- The physical file will then be marked, logged and returned to the original box or securely shredded.
You will then have guaranteed digital access to the file, within 2 hours (premium) or 24 hours (standard) service.
Scan only when you needed | Fast turnaround | Delivery by email or Pearl Cloud
Scan on Demand vs Traditional Storage- Cost Saving Benefits
- You do not pay for the physical file retrieval, delivery and then re-pickup from your office and re-stocking cost
- You do not pay for the same file to be retrieved again
- No waiting for few days for your file to be returned to you from the storage facility
- Quicker access to the file, means you can deal with the issue quickly and more efficiently
- You only pay for the scanning when you need it
Our Scan on-Demand service is available to all clients in the North West, Central and South East of England as well as across the rest of the UK and Europe.
Pearl Scan provides fully managed storage and on-demand scanning services to our clients with fast response times and accurate delivery of the required scanned files. We provide secure document storage services, fully equipped with CCTV, protected with the latest in fire detection and 24 hours Redcare security system.
Scan on Demand - Key Benefits
- Scan-on-Demand offers an alternative to getting all documents scanned or simply putting them in storage.
- You can free up much needed space by storing and only requesting files as and when they are needed.
- You can reduce current storage costs with our low cost storage pricing.
- We have a fast turnaround with documents being scanned, encrypted and emailed to you in 24 hours or less (depending on the size of the project.)
Requests for documents can be made at any time using an intuitive web-based interface or by calling our request team. Scan on Demand also provides you with the unrestricted ability to print, email or share documents, saving more time and money. The scanned image is permanently available and you need never request the same document again. The original document can then be sent back to storage or it can be destroyed once scanned to utilise the benefits of having documents digitally stored, as the original does not need to be kept for any longer than required.