Bulk Document Scanning Service
At Pearl Scan we offer a bulk document scanning service to provide high-volume scanning when it is needed. We have the infrastructure to quickly digitise historical archive files and documents, or any other large document scanning project.
We have successfully delivered many high volume document scanning projects for almost 15 years. This includes conversion of archives to fully searchable digital archive libraries.
Our Bulk Scanning Services Explained
- For almost 15 years, Pearl Scan has successfully delivered many high volume and conversion of archives to fully searchable digital archive libraries.
- Our bulk scanning bureau has the capacity to scan 15 million images per month.
- We offer our clients the flexibility and scalability that is needed with high volume scanning projects.
- All of our bulk document scanning services are accredited to ISO 9000, 27001 and 14001 best quality, and security and environment management standards.
- Our bulk scanning services are low cost and can provide a positive change within any organisation.
- Going digital using bulk scanning services offers a variety of benefits which extend far beyond digitising your documents.
- We offer bulk document scanning in London, bulk document scanning in Manchester and bulk document scanning services across the rest of the UK.
Why use Bulk Scanning Services?
- Improve productivity
- Save Space
- Reduce outgoing costs
- Save money while improving workflow
- Boost staff morale
- Enjoy better green credentials and environmental impact
Scanning any large number of boxes, files and folders is an important task and must be acknowledged accordingly. Our bulk scanning service ensures quality delivery by deploying carefully designed phases from the initial brief through to collection, processing and delivering of the digital batches.
Free Document Management Software
If your department or company does not have any bulk document or archive management system, we can supply the data in our free document management software Halogen, or host it for you on our secure cloud based document storage service, Pearl Cloud portal. We can also supply data in Microsoft SharePoint format.
The Advantages of Scanning
- Improved productivity.
- Huge potential space saving.
- Vast reductions in outgoing costs.
- Low cost solution to saving money and improving workflow.
- Potential boosts in staff morale.
- Better green credentials and environmental impact.
- There are also many other benefits that you often discover having had a digital system in place for some time.
What’s the cost of large volume document scanning services?
Like all of our document scanning services, our bulk scanning service is completely bespoke and can be tailored to suit your needs. For this reason it can be difficult to give an idea of cost until we know your requirements.
Why not get in touch and one of our sales team. They can talk you through your options and draw up a quote for the project.
Related articles about bulk document scanning
- Digital document management solutions revealed as ‘golden secret’ to productivity in virtual age
- Got a lot of paperwork? Don’t get bogged down?
- Protect perishable records with document scanning solutions
- Scanning - a lifeline for struggling organisations
- Hiring Scanning Services vs. Scanning In-House