HR document management and employee files scanning service
Our HR document management solutions are used by organisations such as: NHS, HR Personnel Management, Large Corporates, HR training and pension companies in London, Manchester and the rest of the UK.
The employee record scanning process:
Fast & secure collection service
Our secure vans and team of collection co-ordinators can collect your staff files and records from anywhere in mainland UK the same or the next day as required. We can also supply our secure A3 size boxes which can hold bundles, folders, hanging files and any other HR document-type
Removal of staples and paperclips
Prior to the scanning of HR files, we go through the documents and remove any staples, paperclips and tags. This ensures a smooth and accurate HR scanning process takes place to enable better quality scans.
Employee file scanning
We only use the best industry scanners, equipped with ultra-sonic, double-feed and automated colour detection and image processing tools to digitise your HR documents. We scan to your preferred file format and can create PDF, PDF Searchable, TIFF or JPEG files, among others. We scan paper as small as a till receipt but can go up to the size of A3 paper. We are also capable of scanning large format drawings and plans in full colour, greyscale or black and white.
We offer OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing to convert your HR documents to fully text-searchable documents. This can be very beneficial for particular documents and specific information within them, as your files will be completely searchable by their text and data. Read more in our dedicated page about OCR scanning and processing.
File Indexing and categorisation for HR documents
We can index each scanned document by relevant data including document title, person name, address, reference number or date of birth etc.
ISO quality standards
Our employee record scanning services are fully accredited to ISO 9001:2000 quality assurance standards and, we have also developed our internal quality-control procedures to ensure that the files meet required industry standards. Find out more about our accreditations and Certifications.
All scanned data is supplied on CD, DVD or USB. We encrypt confidential information using 128-Bit encryption.
We can also supply the scanned employee files data using Halogen software. This is our complimentary document storage and retrieval software. It can run from your local network (See below for more details), our fully hosted & managed Pearl Cloud system or the data can be supplied in any other third party application format, ready to be imported into applications such as Microsoft SharePoint.
Secure HR files shredded
Upon completion of the scanning process, the originals are typically stored in our secure storage facility for a minimum of 28 days as a complimentary service. After this or an agreed period, the originals can be further stored, returned to you or securely disposed of with certification. Read more about our secure paper shredding service.
HR document management software - Halogen
Employee record scanning and digitising can save you lots of time and money, but when combined with our lightning fast document search and retrieval software you and your team can find documents even quicker.
Halogen was made and designed with the needs of HR departments in mind. Multiple indexing options can be added into the back-end of Halogen which means you can narrow down searches by department types, year or any other data you wish by using Halogen's intuitive design and fast searching. As well as saving time, Halogen also provides convenient ways to export, email and print documents from within the software itself which will improve office efficiency. Find out more about Halogen image retrieval software.
Why choose Pearl Scan for your HR document scanning?
- Over a decade expertise has been gained from working with the most reputable companies in the UK.
- You will work with a creative and friendly team of professionals who are easy to approach.
- Our custom built scanning bureau is centred on security, safety, confidentiality and scalability.
- We are a one-stop scanning and data capture service company for all your document scanning and digital conversion needs.
- No job is too big or too small for us, and our infrastructure can support small-to-large and bulk scanning projects as well one off or long term services.
- We are constantly developing bespoke solutions with our in-house document management development facilities.
- All images and documents can be hosted on our own cloud based secure server, Pearl Cloud.
- Our document management software Halogen is offered free of charge with all our scanning projects.
- We offer a fully supported HR scanning solution in London, Manchester, Birmingham and throughout the UK.
- Our scanning operation are regularly audited and approved by many NHS, Local Authority and private blue chip companies to ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 27001 (Information Management System) and EMS 14001 (Environment Management System) and Data Protection 1998.