Our data capture software provides one-stop document and data capture platform, that can fulfill all the scanning needs, such as document scanning, invoice processing, data capture, OCR and more.
PSI Capture Automated scanning and data capture software for surveys, delivery notes and medical forms etc.
Document scanning and capturing data is an issue within a great deal of businesses. With a seemingly endless supply of scanning equipment (scanners, fax machines, photocopiers), capture requirements and content management, most businesses settle for multiple scanning programs to deal with this one requirement.
There’s no easier or better way to capture your documents. The PSI:Capture application boosts the capabilities of any scanning device, making it compatible with any of our 50 supported back-end Enterprise Content Management or Document Management Systems.
PSI:Capture. Data capture software video cast. The video shows PSI:Capture working with medical documents, however you’ll find this applies for most documents in similar ways.
Features of PSI:Capture
- Added option to Zone OCR to run character filter on either the entire content of the zone or just the matching value when using Match Expressions.
- Zone OCR results are now stored on page object and displayed on page information dialogue.
- Implemented ability to run barcode and patch code recognition on zones instead of entire page.
- Added ability to anchor zones on zone redaction.
- Added option to not run recognition on back pages for barcode and patch code recognition.
- Added the regular expressions name space to scripts by default.
- Added an option to Auto Import to limit batch size by the imported file count.
- Added an option to Auto Import to limit batch size by the imported page count.
- Added options to Auto Import to further refine how monitored sub-directories are handled. Subdirectories can be set to create a new batch for each subdirectory, and in addition the document type can be configured to only monitor subdirectories, ignoring the files in the monitored folder itself.
- Added an option to Auto Import to filter the import file list using a minimum age threshold. The threshold can be set by a number of days, calculated backwards from now; or by an explicit date. When this option is set, no files that were created in the monitored folder after the threshold date will be picked up.
- Added an option to document type configuration to allow deleting of imported files, in addition to archiving. This option is respected by Auto Import, when it is enabled.
- Added ability to edit regular expressions defined on Document Type without modifying the globally stored expression.
- Added settings for storing original image as alternate page file when importing.
- Added an option to store imported images as an alternate page file.
- Added support for session token files in Auto Import. Session token files, when enabled, allow the user to trigger processing of a group of files only when the trigger file is placed in the monitored directory. This option also respects the Batch Per Subdirectory option, in which case the user would place a trigger file in each child of the monitored folder, to trigger that folder’s session with Auto Import.
- If there are no registered Auto Import services, the capture server will no longer queue up files in monitored folders. A warning alert will be logged to the platform.services log file once per process instance.
- Implemented Migrations Exceptions Processing.
- Changes to SharePoint Migration: Lookup field values are updated correctly when running migration. Content Type is set in call to
Copy.CopyIntoItems()instead of extra call to
- Changed SharePoint List Lookup to not show hidden and other non essential system fields in lookup results dialogue.
- Added View License Details to Help menu. Shows the current active license information, and counters from the license server, if applicable.
- Added viewing of alternate page files to the Page Information dialogue.
- Added enhanced filter drop down to Batch View / Data View grid.
- Enabled the Auto-Increment/Shared Counter index field population option to be used on Text fields. barcode module.
Added the ability to delete barcode templates in barcode utility.