Automated scanning and data capture software for surveys, delivery notes and medical forms etc.
Data Capture Software For Every Business
Document scanning and capturing data is an issue within a great deal of businesses. With a seemingly endless supply of scanning equipment (scanners, fax machines, photocopiers), capture requirements and content management, most businesses settle for multiple scanning progreams to deal with this one requirement. PSI:Capture, our data capture software, provides just one document and data capture platform that can meet all the scanning needs of virtually any business: document scanning, invoice processing, forms processing, data capture and OCR are just a few we can name.
There's no easier or better way to capture your documents. The PSI:Capture application boosts the capabilities of any scanning device, making it compatible with any of our 50 supported backend Enterprise Content Management or Document Management Systems.
PSI:Capture Data Capture Software Videocast
The below video shows PSI:Capture working with medical documents, however you'll find this applies for most documents in small ways.
Features of PSI:Capture data capture software
Below are some of the more detailed features of PSI:Capture data capture software and what it can offer your organisation.
Advanced Data Extraction (ADE) Module
- Added option to Zone OCR to run character filter on either the entire content of the zone or just the matching value when using Match Expressions.
- Zone OCR Results are now stored on Page object and displayed on Page Information dialog.
- Implemented ability to run Barcode and Patch Code recognition on zones instead of entire page.
- Added ability to anchor zones on Zone Redaction.
- Added option to not run recognition on back pages for barcode and patch code recognition.
- Added the Regular Expressions name space to scripts by default.
Image AutoImport / Import
- Added an option to Auto Import to limit batch size by the imported file count.
- Added an option to Auto Import to limit batch size by the imported page count.
- Added options to Auto Import to further refine how monitored sub-directories are handled. Subdirectories can be set to create a new batch for each subdirectory, and in addition the document type can be configured to only monitor subdirectories, ignoring the files in the monitored folder itself.
- Added an option to Auto Import to filter the import file list using a minimum age threshold. The threshold can be set by a number of days, calculated backwards from now; or by an explicit date. When this option is set, no files that were created in the monitored folder after the threshold date will be picked up.
- Added an option to document type configuration to allow deleting of imported files, in addition to archiving. This option is respected by Auto Import, when it is enabled.
- Added ability to edit regular expressions defined on Document Type without modifying the globally stored expression.
- Added settings for storing original image as alternate page file when importing.
- Added an option to store imported images as an alternate page file.
- Added support for session token files in Auto Import. Session token files, when enabled, allow the user to trigger processing of a group of files only when the trigger file is placed in the monitored directory. This option also respects the Batch Per Subdirectory option, in which case the user would place a trigger file in each child of the monitored folder, to trigger that folder's session with Auto Import.
- If there are no registered Auto Import services, the capture server will no longer queue up files in monitored folders. A warning alert will be logged to the platform.services log file once per process instance.
- Implemented Migrations Exceptions Processing.
- Changes to SharePoint Migration: Lookup field values are updated correctly when running migration. Content Type is set in call to Copy. CopyIntoItems() instead of extra call to UpdateListItems()
- Changed SharePoint List Lookup to not show hidden and other non essential system fields in lookup results dialog.
- Added View License Details to Help menu. Shows the current active license information, and counters from the license server, if applicable.
- Added viewing of alternate page files to the Page Information dialog.
- Added enhanced filter dropdown to Batch Vie/Data View grid.
- Enabled the Auto-Increment/Shared Counter index field population option to be used on Text fields. Barcode Module
- Added the ability to delete barcode templates in Barcode Utility.