Fast and cost effective eBible creation services for the legal industry.
The e-Bible has been specifically created for Solicitors who are involved in the commercial and criminal law sector. Paralegals and Legal assistants often spend a large part of their time searching, printing, collaborating and faxing for numerous documents related to a case.
These are often required by other associates, clients and partners which can prove costly in terms of faxing and postage. Solicitors and their cases are very time driven and these tasks often consume a large chunk of time.
Electronic document management through eBible
The Pearl Scan e-Bible has been designed to eliminate these issues while offering an easy to manage electronic document system. This will keep all of your related documents structured and indexed together using customisable and easy to follow titles and descriptions so you can locate any document within seconds! We scan all of your case related documents using the latest edition scanning software and convert them into electronic format for ease of use.
Features of eBible
Fully Searchable; The documents are fully text searchable for instant access of information and can be even stored on to a single disk with multiple copies available upon request. E-bibles are also customised for each client in accordance with their corporate colours, logos and branding while providing web and e-mail access for key contacts, this in return offers a more professional approach to the clients.
Further eBible features:
- Electronic date stamping
- Video capabilities
- Contacts information folder
- Web links to relevant information
All of your documents at your fingertips
- Prosecution case summaries
- Witness statements & interviews
- Case exhibits
- Mobile phone billing data
- Court documents
Advantages of an eBible
- Instant access - documents can be accessed easily through an easy to use menu or by using a keyword search powerful search capabilities using fully text searchable documents offers quick access and is useful for document cross referencing
- Increased production. Reduced research time and compilation of documents.
- Reduced storage space. Documents are only printed when required.
- Shared access. eBible can be shared between partners and associates saving on time and communication.
- Environmentally friendly. Save on unnecessary printing, postage and delivery of paper documents.
- Remote access. From a laptop or PC while in, or away from the office.
E-bible improves the day to day running of the office and handles your document management much more efficiently while also strengthening the opportunity for firms to market their corporate identity and increase client portfolio.