Pearl Scan has seen many UK companies gain benefits through scanning documents over the past ten years. From cost-efficiency and productivity to everyday business processes. Scanning helps companies to take the leap from largely inefficient paper-based business into more efficient, digital, electronic-based processes. These companies have benefited in many ways:
• Companies that decide to use document scanning solutions gained fast access to important company information.
• You can save time and costs for business operations by scanning documents to digital format.
• The productivity of your employees will increase making their jobs easier for better time management.
• You will gain better security of sensitive company documents.
• You can now backup important documents for extra safety.
• Decreasing reliance on paper reduces storage needs and costs.
• Freeing much needed space makes room for office expansion.
• You will have increased flexibility in documents sharing and access to information.
• You can still comply with government regulations on file retention.
• You can reduce cost of office supplies: photocopier toner, fax toner and paper.
• You can scan to a huge range of formats including PDF.
Nowadays it is commonplace for many companies to have the need to stay more organized, manage their resources efficiently and protect sensitive information easier.
Here at Pearl Scan, we offer a large range of document scanning solutions. No matter how big or small the project, we can tailor our scanning services to fit your needs. Pearl Scan has designed different document scanning services to suit every type of company and the departments within them. We can provide;
• Invoice scanning solutions for Finance Departments
• HR records management for Human Resources Departments
• Legal document management for solicitors and/or legal departments
• Digital mailroom for companies with a large flow of incoming mail
• Patient medical records scanning for GP surgeries, Dentist Practice and Health Care practitioner
• Large format scanning for Architects, artists and construction sector
We also offer Document Management solutions such as:
• Secure document storage
• Cloud document management
• Image retrieval software
• Survey data capture
• Business card Scanning
• Microfiche and Microfilm scanning
• Paperless office
• Book scanning
We have document scanning London, document scanning Manchester, document scanning Birmingham as well as document scanning services across the rest of the UK. Our secure vans and team of collection co-ordinators can collect your documents from anywhere in UK the same or the next day as required. We can also supply our secure A3 size boxes, which can hold bundles, folders, hanging files and any other loose documents.
Why continue accumulating paper and boxes? Start scanning documents and see the benefits working for your company. For more information on the scanning and document management services we offer, please feel free to browse our website. For a free, no obligation quote for your scanning project, follow the relevant links below.
In conjunction with the EN BS ISO 9001:2005, 27001, 14001 and in-house implemented quality, security and compliance procedures allow us to deliver peace of mind scanning services to our client. We are an approved document scanning and data capture scanning service provider to many reputable health, education, manufacturing, financial, logistics etc. organisations.
Founded in 2003, with almost 15 years of valuable knowledge and expertise in delivering successful document scanning and data capture services through the UK to some of the most reputable and globally known organisations.
We operate from a custom built document scanning and data capture centre, which is built around security, safety and confidentiality. The site is monitored 24hours a day by security and CCTV systems.
The document scanning and data capture bureau is equipped with the state-of-the-art dedicated document, Microfilm media, Books and Large Format Plans scanning and capture technology; catering for a wide range of document types and sizes making us a one-stop service provider for scanning and digital conversion needs . We continually invest in our staff training and latest technology to ensure that we are delivering quality and innovations at all times.
Pearl Scan Group has the infrastructure to provide quick turnaround for urgent document scanning needs to taking on a large volume scanning and conversion of documents, microfilm media, books etc. projects. Our document scanning and data capture service centre always run at 80% of its productivity allowing 20% space and resources for on-demand, ad-hock projects.