Data entry is a service that a lot of people don’t realise exists so they continue to spend money and time manually entering it themselves when they could be reaping some major benefits.
What is Data Entry?
Data entry is the process of inputting information into a computer system from a hard copy format like paper and by typing it out onto a spreadsheet system. This includes handwritten text and documents as well as spreadsheets containing names, addresses etc.
Who Uses Data Entry?
Data entry is completed in companies and organisations across the UK for anything from invoices and accounts payables in the finance department to employee files and appraisals in the HR departments. This data is often inputted by members of staff in those departments or by staff specially assigned to the job. Data entry can also be used for company reports, surveys and questionnaires.
How Can Data Entry Services Help?
- Outsourcing data entry services can bring a wide range of benefits for you and your company including;
- Abolished costs of storing documents in off-site storage facilities.
- Reclaimed office space with reduced need to store documents in hard copy.
- No need to hire extra staff to do the job in-house.
- More focus on important tasks rather than tedious data entry.
- Access to relevant information in an organised system in seconds.
- Bulk data entry can be completed quickly by professionals.
Data Entry Services
Here at Pearl Scan, we provide a fully bespoke data entry service for individuals, companies, and organisations across a wide range of industries. Whether you work in finance, HR, education, law, healthcare or any other industry, we can help you to digitise information from annual reports, surveys, manuals, specifications and much more.
Our services are fully accredited to quality and security standards and we can handle small to large scale projects in a quick turnaround. For more information about our data entry services, please get in touch or fill out our online form for a free, no-obligation quote.