Calling all GP Practice Managers! We can now be found on Practice Index for those looking for document scanning and data capture services including medical record scanning.
We have seen more and more GP practices turning to document scanning and digital document management to deal with the large amounts of paperwork and patient records they receive on a daily basis. To reach these practices with our scanning services we decided to list Pearl Scan on this useful and easy to use directory site aimed at providing information and helpful services for practice managers. Why? Because scanning and digitisation is incredibly useful for the future of document management within the healthcare sector and needs shouting from the rooftops.
Benefits of Patient Record Scanning
- Dealing with patient records digitally reduces file retrieval time. (OCR’d and fully indexed documents can be found instantly.)
- Patient files are more secure when they are stored digitally with file encryption and password protection.
- You can abolish high storage costs for off-site storage.
- You can free up space at the practice that would usually be filled with filing cabinets.
- Files can be referred to relevant parties is seconds to speed up patient referral times.
- Reduce costs wasted on paper and printing.
Our Scanning Services
We offer a bespoke yet affordable range of scanning and document management solutions for the healthcare sector which includes the scanning and data capture of all patient records, files and documents associated with practices nationwide. Each service can be tailored to suit the needs of every client to ensure the service provides exactly what they are looking for. If you would like some more information on the document scanning for the healthcare sector services we offer here at Pearl Scan, check out our website or get in touch for a free, no obligation quote for your scanning project.
…and don’t forget to look us up on Practice Index!