Introduction to the Role:
Great opportunity for a Data Processor to join a well-established Document Management company that offers professional and progressive working environment and career growth. We are looking for an individual with intermediate IT skills, who will help with the day-to-day data processing tasks such as converting scanned data into various image formats, data entry into spreadsheets and importing data into custom software.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, some of the key responsibilities are listed below;
• Working as part of a team to check and process scanned data
• Ensure data files are managed in accordance with schedules
• Check and validate data for errors
• Comply with internal procedures and work instructions
• Ensure timely data delivery in accordance with agreed SLA’s
• Maintain high standards by following quality and customer-service standards.
• Intermediate IT skills (A Level or IT diploma)
• General administration experience
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
• Excellent attendance levels and attitude
Logical thinker, Enjoys challenges, creative mind and eager to learn new technologies
To apply for the Data Processor role, please send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]