Why should you choose an outsourced document scanning provider FOCUSED ON OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES, COST EFFECTIVENESS AND COMPLIANCE
On face value the benefits of outsourcing day to day document scanning for many organisations may not seem obvious. The majority of outsourced scanning in the past has traditionally been the conversion of larger paper archives, to address the need of easy file access, assurance and to save space. We witness situations where documentation has piled up over a number of years and leaves organisations with day to operational issues that have reached the point where a new solution is required.
However these issues can be avoided by outsourcing everyday document scanning to our specialist document management bureau, adding further value to your organisation by:
- Avoiding the capital and maintenance costs of in-house scanning equipment.
- Paying a much reduced rate per page than scanning in-house, when taking into account the cost of labour, overheads and equipment.
- Placing the risk on the provider for uploading information into the relevant document management system.
- Providing a reliant service that does not rely on a single piece of equipment.
- Reducing disruption within the office, supporting a client centric front of house experience for customers.
Often the organisations we work with have the best intentions to scan documents in house, only to get distracted by other more pressing administration tasks. When considering the value of Outsourced Scanning it’s important to consider the true capability and capacity of in house resources, targeting financial resources and people to create greater efficiency.
Pearl Scan Solutions are happy to provide a cost vs benefit analysis for your organisation and free consultation as to how our outsourced document scanning service will best integrate into your existing workflow, taking into account Software and Business Processes currently in place.