Reducing your paper consumptions brings a plethora of benefits to businesses of all sizes and in all sectors.
Here’s five top tips for reducing your usage:
- Copy and paste all online material into a Word document, delete unnecessary images and text and adjust the font size and margins to use less pages.
- Scan your documents and store them centrally on your office network. A scanned document can be copied, emailed and backed up with no need to print or photocopy.
- Use single spacing and smaller-sized font.
- Convert brochures, flyers and other marketing materials to PDF format. These can be easily distributed to prospective clients instantly via email or be made available as a download on your website.
- Circulate documents via email or store just one version as shared file on your network.